Inspection of Vehicle
- A Vehicle Condition Report Will be completed by a friendly, professional staff at A&P. Inspection for trouble spots & note customer requests.
- We begin by degreasing the engine and engine compartment by applying a 3M All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser (APC) to remove grease, oil and hard water deposits. A hot pressure washer is then used to remove the APC, A 3M Engine Dressing is applied to the plastic and rubber hoses.
Engine/Engine Compartment Cleaning
- A preliminary wash using special 3M detergents removes dirt, grease and grime. The detergent is specifically formulated not to damage the paint or plastics on your car.
- This is also applied to the tires, wheels, wheel wells, rocker panels, door and trunk jams.
- a 3M Cleaner Clay is used to remove contaminents such as rail dust, overspray and industrial fallout from the exterior paint, glass and metal surfaces.
- Once the vehicle is prepped, a 3M Rubbing Compound is applied on the exterior paint to remove oxidation, car wash scratches and stains.
- A 3M polish is then applied to create a deep, rich and swirl free finish.
- Next we apply 3M's special professional product that chemically bonds to your vehicles paint. This product took three years to research and develop. It is the finest product on the market as it produces a beautiful, deep luster, and a long lasting finish. You'll see it's long lasting protection as the water will continue to bead for months after application and will endure through car wash after car wash. 3M says it will last through the use of powerful car wash detergents for up to 50 car washes.
- The interior detailing of your vehicle is next on our list. Our technicians consider the interior detailing to be their "work of art." All cracks and crevices are air brushed. Carpets are cleaned and ornaments are polished.
- Hot water extraction is used on carpets, floor mats and cloth seats to remove stubborn stains.
- All vinyl, plastic, leather and rubber components are cleaned and conditioned to restore a natural shine without leaving a greasy residue.
- Windows, dashboard, air vents, cup holders, ashtrays, seat folds, ect. are thoroughly cleaned.
- Finally our manager personally goes over the vehicle with a checklist to make certain that every detail of workmanship has been executed. Our goal of 100% customer satisfaction will assure you drive with "That New Car Feeling"